Fly with AirAisa and Win Upto 1KG Gold – Fare Starts from Rs.999!! Hurry!
This Diwali Air Asia has come up with the very good and with the dhamaka offer and the offer is like if you Fly with AirAisa , you have the chance to Win Upto 1KG Gold and the Fare starts from Rs.999 only.
- – Advanced booking required.
- – Fares are not available during embargo period.
- – Pick a Hot Seat and earn 2x AirAsia Big Points!
- – Book now and win up to 1kg of gold!
At all inclusive Fare of Rs.999 onward and also get a chance to win 1KG Gold.
AirAsia India Gold Contest Terms and Conditions
- AirAsia India Gold Coin Contest Period: Contest shall be open for Three (3) weeks starting from Monday, October 10, 2016, 12am IST – Sunday, October 30, 2016, 11:59pm IST for all the bookings with travel date between October 17, 2016 and March 31, 2017 (both dates inclusive).
- Age Requirements: 18 years or older
- Contest Eligibility Requirements: Participant must be Indian national residing in India. The flight should be booked on AirAsia (India) Limited (“AAI”) flight network and booking should have the start and end within the Indian territorial jurisdiction and should be paid in Indian Rupees.
- How to Enter Gold Coin Contest: During the AirAsia India Gold Coin Contest Period, customer need to book their flights at www.airasia.com or on the AirAsia mobile site or AirAsia mobile application and answer the following slogan in not more twenty (20) words – “I like AirAsia India because ____”. Participants should email the complete slogan at[email protected] or send us your entries on AirAsia India Social Media Channels (AirAsiaIndia) or (AirAsiaIN) using the hashtag #wingold. When submitting the entries through email please submit the following details:
- Mobile Number:
- City living in:
- AirAsia PNR Number:
- Date of travel:
- Only one entry is allowed per participant during the entire contest period. All subsequent entries shall be rejected and only the first entry shall be considered for the purposes of this AirAsia India Gold Coin Contest.
- Winners Selection: Winner shall be selected on the basis of the slogan and shall be chosen by panel of judges appointed by AAI. Decision of the judges shall be final and non-appealable.
- Prize: Each week five winners shall be selected and each shall be given one fifty (50) grams gold coin. A bumper prize of two hundred fifty (250) grams of gold will be offered to a winner at the end of third week. Contest shall be open for following three weeks:
- Week 1: 10 – 16 October, 2016;
- Week 2: 17 – 23 October, 2016; and
- Week 3: 24 – 30 October 2016.
- Winners shall be announced on the following dates for each week:
- Week 1: October 18, 2016;
- Week 2: October 25, 2016; and
- Week 3: November 1, 2016.
- It is mandatory to answer the slogan in order to be eligible for this contest.
- Prize is non-transferable and/or cannot be redeemed for cash. Failure to accept the prize shall result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Prize presentation and other conditions: Winner will be contacted via e-mail and gold coin shall be presented to the winner, upon proper presentation of identity documents, in person by authorised AAI personnel. Prize will be presented in person to the winner at the AAI office in Bengaluru. The winner has to be personally present in order to receive the prize. The winner shall have to arrange his/her own transport to and fro from Bengaluru and accommodation at Bengaluru at his/her own costs. Prize will only be presented after completion of the travel as per the booking PNR. If the applicant/winner cancels the ticket before the date of travel then the prize shall automatically stand forfeited. Once the winner is selected, his/her pre-paid booking becomes non-refundable.
- Participants agree that if they win then all intellectual property relating to their slogan shall vest with AAI. The winner shall not be entitled to any claim or compensation, monetary or otherwise, with respect to intellectual property relating to the winning slogan.
- By participating in the contest, the participant agrees that the participant shall be liable for all direct and indirect taxes in case the participant wins the contest.
- All disputes in connection with this Gold Coin Contest shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Bengaluru courts.
- AAI reserves the right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of this Gold Coin Contest at any time without prior notice.
- The decision of AAI with respect to this contest or winners shall be final and non-appealable.
- This contest is not open employees of AAI or its affiliates